Scenes from the National Collectors Convention

Scenes from the National Collectors Convention

Harry Kalas Saved My Life!

Welcome to HKSML! The Official site for Craig Daliessio,
Author of "Harry Kalas Saved My Life"

"Everything is possible...with High Hopes!"

New Promo Video for HKSML:
Click this link----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-O9Q1bYHas

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Philadelphia Daily News legendary author Stan Hochman reviews HKSML

www.philly.com/stanhochman

It was a THRILL of a lifetime to be interviewed by a legend like Mr. Hochman.
I spent 2 hours at his home with his darling wife Gloria. I read his articles at the breakfast table when I was a boy...I can't describe the honor it was when he asked to interview me.
Let him know you appreciated the article!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment